Friday, November 28, 2003
Intermittency

As I wrote before I'm right in the middle of a ton of work (one last essay, and several end of term tests), so my posts will be rather spread out. Once the rush is over, though, I should be rather consistent through Christmas, but then my family is going on its annual trip back to Texas, and as a result, I'll be separated from the Internet. Posting will probably die off until after New Years, or so. But, again, it's just a bit of a break, and I'll be posting up a storm soon enough.

The site, however, will by no means be dead. Laurie seems to have taken to posting regularly (and yes, Laurie, I'm certain everyone would enjoy reading some of your work - here's a preemptive copyright statement, even: original creative work posted under Laurie's name is © 2003 Laurie Fusilier). Goodness knows we all want to hear more from Evan (humorous or otherwise). Speaking of my family members, actually, I'd like to take this time to do something that just occurred to me. Eric - I offer you the position of resident Music News informant for the TransplantedTexan. You've got that autoblog link in your toolbar, feel free to post new groups you discover, old groups you enjoy, opinions on music, or whatever else.

Alright, that pretty much covers it, I think, so I'll get back to finishing up my last essay. I'll be around, but who knows how regularly.

Comments: Post a Comment

A webjournal of ideas, comments, and various other miscellany from a Texan university student (with occasional input from his family) living in Toronto, Ontario. Can you say "culture shock?"

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Transplanted Texan!

powered by Bloglet

< ? Texas Blogs # >
Entertainment Center

Solidaridad
"Con las víctimas, con la Constitución, por la derrota del terrorismo"

Search

The Transplanted Texan
The Web

Current Mood:



Latest Music On iTunes

Site Feed

Thoughts

On Truth
A Clarification On Media Bias
A Bit Of An Issue
[Defending My Position]
Canada And Cynicism
Inauthentic Authenticity
Conspiracy Theories
Conspiracy Theories, Redux
Musings

On 9/11 And Terror
Monochromatic Thinking
A Day Worth Remembering

On Politics And Public Issues
The Art Of Listening
The American System
A Clarification On Media Bias
Pleasure
A Bit Of An Issue
Little Longer Than Expected
Speaking For All Of Us?

On Poetry
Spirit
Counteract
Virus
Something I've Been Meaning To Do

(Some Of) What I Read:

Friends & Family

Canadiana

BlogRoll

Archives

Blog Links

Listed on BlogsCanada Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise

Subscribe with Bloglines