Friday, April 16, 2004
Allow Me To Explain

Okay, so yes - technically I'm finished with classes and assignments (I just finished the last paper today), but I still have to prepare for my final exams. Also, I'm taking a break - not just from school, but from blogging, too. Never fear, it won't be that long, but I need some time to recuperate after the stress of those last two or three weeks.

I've got a final this coming Monday, a review for my second final on this coming Thursday, and my second (and final) final on the 3rd of May. Lots of time there for rest and relaxation, and by the time I'm wrapping up that last test, I should be getting in gear for the summer courses I'm finishing off - these are the last 1 and 1/2 credits I need to graduate.

As it stands now, I'm spending the majority of my time at my family's home in Hamilton. When it gets closer to the beginning of summer classes, I'll be back in Toronto and, as a result, closer to my computer (which, by the way, is soon-to-be replaced...). Closer to my personal CPU means more apt to blog - hence, you can all expect a return to (relatively) normal in just over two weeks.

Until then, you owe it to yourself to go read Let It Bleed, The Western Standard's Shotgun, and Mader Blog. Those are the three Canadian blogs that I haven't plugged enough of late - all are well done, well written, and, well, right. (After all, they agree - for the most part - with me...and what other definition of 'right' is there?). Of course, you should already be paying daily visits to Andrew, Debbye, Damian, and Jaeger (among others); but if you aren't, go do so now. And if you need more material, you can always glance at my BlogRoll for pointers. Go ahead, expand your horizons!

I may blog again in the intervening weeks, if the mood and opportunity strike, but if I don't: I'll talk to y'all in three weeks time!

Comments: Post a Comment

A webjournal of ideas, comments, and various other miscellany from a Texan university student (with occasional input from his family) living in Toronto, Ontario. Can you say "culture shock?"

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Transplanted Texan!

powered by Bloglet

< ? Texas Blogs # >
Entertainment Center

Solidaridad
"Con las víctimas, con la Constitución, por la derrota del terrorismo"

Search

The Transplanted Texan
The Web

Current Mood:



Latest Music On iTunes

Site Feed

Thoughts

On Truth
A Clarification On Media Bias
A Bit Of An Issue
[Defending My Position]
Canada And Cynicism
Inauthentic Authenticity
Conspiracy Theories
Conspiracy Theories, Redux
Musings

On 9/11 And Terror
Monochromatic Thinking
A Day Worth Remembering

On Politics And Public Issues
The Art Of Listening
The American System
A Clarification On Media Bias
Pleasure
A Bit Of An Issue
Little Longer Than Expected
Speaking For All Of Us?

On Poetry
Spirit
Counteract
Virus
Something I've Been Meaning To Do

(Some Of) What I Read:

Friends & Family

Canadiana

BlogRoll

Archives

Blog Links

Listed on BlogsCanada Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise

Subscribe with Bloglines