Tuesday, May 31, 2005
The Trouble With Blogging

Hmmm...

Like Jason has said (more than once!): with me it's either a drought or a downpour. And it's true. I have to get worked up about an issue to post, otherwise I merely peruse my daily reads (I believe they now number 98) and file away the various tidbits in my brain for later use without posting on them.

I suppose it's that I don't find much that I would consider post-worthy. Plus you add in the fact that I'm mired in the middle of a large writing slog at the moment...and you get what this place has become: sporadic.

I'm really itching to just start over from scratch - register a domain, grab some server space, design a site that is tailored to what I want it to do...but it's one of those tasks that is appealing, but never quite within reach, never accessible enough to begin.

Sigh.

Eventually, I'll work up enough steam to pull myself out of the muck. I hope it's sooner, rather than later.

Comments:
I seem to have a lot of similarities with you. With me too, either it is a drought or a downpour.

Keep sharing.

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News
 
Post a Comment

A webjournal of ideas, comments, and various other miscellany from a Texan university student (with occasional input from his family) living in Toronto, Ontario. Can you say "culture shock?"

Enter your email address below to subscribe to The Transplanted Texan!

powered by Bloglet

< ? Texas Blogs # >
Entertainment Center

Solidaridad
"Con las víctimas, con la Constitución, por la derrota del terrorismo"

Search

The Transplanted Texan
The Web

Current Mood:



Latest Music On iTunes

Site Feed

Thoughts

On Truth
A Clarification On Media Bias
A Bit Of An Issue
[Defending My Position]
Canada And Cynicism
Inauthentic Authenticity
Conspiracy Theories
Conspiracy Theories, Redux
Musings

On 9/11 And Terror
Monochromatic Thinking
A Day Worth Remembering

On Politics And Public Issues
The Art Of Listening
The American System
A Clarification On Media Bias
Pleasure
A Bit Of An Issue
Little Longer Than Expected
Speaking For All Of Us?

On Poetry
Spirit
Counteract
Virus
Something I've Been Meaning To Do

(Some Of) What I Read:

Friends & Family

Canadiana

BlogRoll

Archives

Blog Links

Listed on BlogsCanada Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise

Subscribe with Bloglines